- sugar - NEVER use regular sugar
- salt - used very sparingly to begin with
- bread - don't eat it anyway
- dairy - don't drink milk anyway
- pasta - don't eat this either
- gluten based products - I already do everything in my power to stay away from these
- alcohol - I rarely drink except for times like NYE
- splenda brown sugar
- nuts & trailmix
- marinades or low fat dressings I would sometimes use to make meals
Honestly I have to tell you I've never felt better, not so much because of the fact that I'm doing something different then I've ever done but because I'm following the plan to the letter!! This includes my workouts and my cardio. Yes my beloved cardio got cut back too but for good reason. I was actually hurting myself more than I was helping myself with the massive amounts of cardio I was doing and lack of calories I was feeding myself. Ohhhhhhhhh and the other thing that's driving me crazy is NOT being able to weigh. . . .YES I'm admitting that I've been a scale junkie and I was getting on it constantly and driving myself bananas with the results. Well now I can't weigh until my 21 days are up and I'm going to stick to it!
This Detox is not only helping my body it's helping my mental state!! I'm using this time to cleanse my mind of all the negativity and craziness that I would feed myself on a regular basis. This behavior was spawned from negative comments and actions from friends and family close to me in the past that has driven me to question the success that I have had up to this point. So all in all this Detox is the BEST thing that could've ever happened to me and I welcome it with open arms!!
See ya in a few days with my ploymetrics & olympic lift demo