Saturday, August 14, 2010

OOOOOOOOOOOMG I'VE BEEN A TERRIBLE BLOGGER

Ok I just need to be punished and sent to BLOGGER JAIL!! As I prepped for the show I become insanely side tracked and have slacked BIG TIME on my blogging but I PROMISE you today I will no longer stay away for so long NO MATTER WHAT!!! So I'm going to have to give a quick rundown of everything that's going on . . READY . . . SET. . . GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
1) FIRST FITNESS SHOW - WENT GREAT!! I couldn't believe I got my tail up there and did the dang thing!! I would have loved Top 5 but I know where I went wrong and placing 8th was fine with me. Here's a few photos from the show. I promise to dedicate an entire blog to this WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

2) 2nd Show - was supposed to have been June 26th BUT. . . I was in the process of preparing to move and while on vacation in the Dominican Republic (which was MUCH NEEDED & ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS) I decided I needed to focus on my move and there will be another chance to compete. So I didn't do the show :( Sad I know and I HATE feeling like a quitter but it was the best decision

3) THE MOVE - oooooooooooook this topic deserves its own post and it'll probably get one REAL SOON but
I MOVED TO CONNECTICUT!!!!!!
I couldn't be happier to be here and building a Life with my LOVE, my BEST FRIEND, my BIGGEST FAN, and my TRUE PARTNER IN CRIME!! He is the BEST & truly believes in me and isn't trying to change me, convince me to be someone different or do something different b/c it SUITS him and MAKES him feel more comfortable with himself. True SELF CONFIDENT man whom I LOVE with ALL MY HEART!! Oooooooook I'm in tears typing this so I gotta stop and move on . . .

4) TODAY'S SHOW!!! -Today is SATURDAY, AUGUST 14TH and I'm about to ROCK THE STAGE AGAIN!! Preparing for this show has been tremendous UP'S & DOWN'S lemmi tell ya!! As you already know I moved allllllllllllllll the way from NC to CT and that was a journey in itself. I went back & forth almost every other day about this show and wanting to back out . . . BUT I'M A SOLDIER & WE NEVER QUIT!! So I am tanned, dehydrated, dieted down and ready to ROCK THE STAGE!! I changed up SEVERAL things for this show so I'm praying for a WIN but mostly I want to go out there and show my other #1 fan, my daughter Kyndal  that SHE CAN DO ANYTHING just like mommy if she puts her mind to it. She is one of the main reasons why I do this because I want to be a GREAT MOTIVATION & INSPIRATION to her and I want to show her there are NO LIMITS on you except the ones you put on yourself. I always tell her she's a SUPERSTAR and to go for whatever it is she wants. I am seriously crying so I'm moving onto the next topic LOL. I AM WINNER & I'M ABOUT TO GO OUT HERE AND LEAVE IT ALL ON THIS STAGE . . . .my BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS (half of which I've left at this computer but hey whatever, I can round up some more)

P.S. I will be blogging about this experience once its over and I PROMISE not to wait 100 years like I did this time. Plus I'll take TOOOOOOOOOOOOONS of pictures for ya'll!!

5) Future Plans - THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT. . .lemmi tell ya!! This is MY time, MY opportunity & I'm about to walk in Faith and do everything in My power & God's Will  to achieve the goals He's set forth for me!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD YA'LL JUST DON'T KNOW?!?!? I am sooooooo emotionally overwhelmed right now b/c I FEEL IT!! I seriously gotta get off this computer and get ready but I promise you I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!! I'm gonna live up to my ability & show everyone with FAITH & HARDWORK YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING!!A Blog about my future plans to come I PROMISE!!

I seriously want to Thank Everyone who listens to my rants & raves and my crazy talking that I do sometimes. I used to think I was just out here talking to myself and no one even cared and that woulda been just fine with me b/c this is how I release and its my sounding board so hey if I'm talking to myself then IT'S ALL GOOD!! But if I'm talking to anyone out there and I'm able to touch just 1 person I've done what I came here to do. I LOOOOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME, THANK YOU FOR HOLDING ME ACCOUNTABLE, and THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ENCOURAGING ME!! I truly wouldn't be able to do it without ya'lls support!!

Love ya, K to the Q!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment