Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I QUIT and I couldn't be happier!!

I took my own dayum advice today and I'm making things happen. . . as most of you know I have 2 jobs (my full-time bread & butter and a part-time job that I was using to catch up on some bills and what not). Well for starters neither of these jobs are in the field that I'd like to ultimately find myself one day which is Health & Fitness and that right there is a HUGE problem. Sooooooooooo I QUIT!! That's right I QUIT my part-time job and tomorrow I have a meeting at a personal training studio to hopefully start training there (keep me in your prayers regarding that opportunity).
For years (and I mean years) I've been sitting on my certifications and not training and saying one day, one day, one day. . . WELL TODAY IS THE DAY! I'm tired of putting off tomorrow what can & should be done today. I was planning on doing it around Christmas or the first of the year but I said to H#LL with it and did it today. Now I know it was a hasty move but it felt GREAT!! It's time to walk in my calling and this was the first step.
As always love ya & continuing to pray for your success
KQ

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, KQ! As always, I'm so proud of you and I already know I'll be watching fitness informercials featuring YOU someday soon. And I'm going to be one of your before and after models! Don't worry, I'm taking lots of before pics now! :-)

    ReplyDelete