Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's June and time to Get it Right, Get it Tight!!

I want to Thank You all who showed interest in participating on the June Mean Abs workout. I will be posting the workout daily on the fanpage and linking it back to this post on my blog so you'll be able to come here to review it. Also look for videos of me demonstrating the exercises and the alternatives you can use to get'er done!!
ACCOUNTABILITY IS KEY and I will be on ya'll like white on rice!! I want to hear about your progress, your frustrations, see pics, find out about those who you've talked into to joining us and anything else you'd like to share. Please feel free to post anything you want on the Fanpage regarding the Ab Challenge and anything else you'd like to post about that you want to know more about, vent about, etc. I look forward to seeing ya'lls AWESOME Abs come the end of June. . . Get it Right & Get it Tight!!

1 comment:

  1. This is my wallpaper on my computer screen! i really dont know if I can get to the goals of the 30th but i will sure try! I jsut love so much about your blog!

    ReplyDelete