Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days till Turkey Day - Day 1 Part Deux

Let's get it! Day 1 Part Deux! Cardio, lunges (add to early to total 100) & abs. A Sexy body ain't coming 2 get U. . .U gotta go get it.

Well the first portion of this blog I did while I was in the midst of my cardio LOL! See I'm always thinking about ya and wanting to keep the motivation going. So the result of that workout was a hardcore upright bike cardio session where I rode @ level 10 for 30min going no slower than 88-90+ rpm. I was soaking wet when I finished and that was because I was working hard and it was hot & HUMID up in that gym. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!? Do these folks in CT not believe in air in the gym? Later on tonight I'll finish up my lunges so I can total 100 for the day then I'll do my abs before I get in the bed. I can't neglect those and a little a day goes a LONG way, trust me. I gotta run so I can jump in the shower. I'll be back tomorrow and we'll talk more about nutrition & workouts
As always much LOVE & SUCCESS with your goals
KQ

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be your big sis if I didn't keep it real. I'm gonna eat my big tail off on turkey day. All of the wrong things at that-lol

    ReplyDelete